Ever wish you could have a do-over with your kid’s name? Every now and then, I’ve had that feeling with my Littlest. But it’s not because I don’t like his name. It’s because all of a sudden everyone is naming their boys the same thing! He was born last year, and by the end of the year, Aiden was in the top ten most popular names. This year, it’s number one.
The list of top ten baby names for 2011 kicks off this week’s quick look at parenting headlines.
- The most popular baby names of 2011, revealed
- Toys to cost extra in San Francisco Happy Meals
- Parents urged to use caution with Bumbo Baby Seats
- Safeway apologizes after 4-year-old is banned for life
- Siri won’t tell you where to get an abortion